The EZI launcher is a mast fitting that allows the use of twin spinnaker poles in dinghies and some keelboats, making the handling of a symmetrical spinnaker very simple. The pole is launched using a launch line, so the crew no longer needs to stand up in the boat to connect the pole to the mast, upon release the pole flies away to stow along the boom.
The EZI launcher 200 comes with either standard or sheaved inboard ends.
- To fit 54mm mast section - please see size guide
1 document for EZI EZI 200 - Self Launching Twin Spinnaker Pole System
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén 60mm Fiddle/Twin Cam Block - Plain Bearing
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom