The EZI launcher is a mast fitting that allows the use of twin spinnaker poles in dinghies and some keelboats, making the handling of a symmetrical spinnaker very simple. The pole is launched using a launch line, so the crew no longer needs to stand up in the boat to connect the pole to the mast, upon release the pole flies away to stow along the boom.
The EZI launcher 200 comes with either standard or sheaved inboard ends.
- To fit 54mm mast section - please see size guide
1 document for EZI EZI 200 - Self Launching Twin Spinnaker Pole System
- Marlow D2 Club
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Nub The Nub
- Seldén Cadet Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Karver KSW 40 - Speed Winch - PRE-ORDER FOR EARLY 2019
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Seldén Bosun Aluminium Boom - 2633