The EZI launcher is a mast fitting that allows the use of twin spinnaker poles in dinghies and some keelboats, making the handling of a symmetrical spinnaker very simple. The pole is launched using a launch line, so the crew no longer needs to stand up in the boat to connect the pole to the mast, upon release the pole flies away to stow along the boom.
100 comes with either standard or sheaved inboard ends.
- To suit 45mm mast section - please see size guide in documents
1 document for EZI EZI 100 - Self Launching Twin Spinnaker Pole System
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI
- Nub The Nub
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Fireball Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Velocitek Prism