The D-splicer is available as a single needle with a fixed handle and comes in 4 sizes. The needles can not be replaced.
The F10 needle is to be used on rope Ø upto 2mm
The F15 needle is to be used on rope Ø from 2 to 4mm
The F20 needle is to be used on rope Ø from 4 to 6mm
The F25 needle is to be used on rope Ø from 6 to 8mm
Rope sizes are approximate as the needles work in many other situations. For example use it to pull the cover of a 14 mm rope back in itself.
Check out the D-SPLICER tutorials here.
1 document for D-Splicer F-Series needles
- Seldén Etchells 22 Aluminium Mast - Unrigged
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Marlow D2 Club
- Nub The Nub
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Seldén Devon Yawl Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén Albacore Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Trogear Trogear AS-40
- Seldén Contender Carbon Boom
- Seldén 505 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Flying Dutchman Complete Carbon Boom