Designed for the pin to pin, or eye to eye (EE) fixings of the super-competitive Dayboat classes
The latest iteration of smartlink – the EE – provides precise live and logged rig load data via Bluetooth to sailors’ smartphones (and with the addition of a Cyclops Marine Gateway) to most onboard display systems.
The load data provided by the sensors allows sailors to quantify their fastest settings, view live loads and adjust sail shape with precision on the water, and log data for analysis to repeat those settings time and time again, with the added safety benefit of helping you avoid rig failure in all conditions.
Pin To Pin Load Sensor For Dayboats
The most accurate, practical and streamlined load sensing solution for the Metre Classes, Dragons, Etchells, Sunbeams, and more (most Dayboat Classes).
Designed around the pin sizes of dayboat forestays and shrouds.
Bespoke liner bushes allow sensors to accommodate 8 to 12mm diameter pins, making them compatible with the majority of dayboats currently on the market.
Maximum working load of 2 tonnes.
Precision designed for low weight, low windage.
Factory Calibrated and accurate to +/- 1% of maximum working load.
Durable and waterproof beyond IP67.
Powered by easy to source CR2032 batteries.
Built-in smartbutton preserves battery life, so that device only stays on when needed.
Pair with smartfittings app for logging and analysis.
For display on a smartphone, recommended range of up to 15m while sailing (connect to on-bard displays via Gateway for longer range).
Max Working Load: 2 tonnes
Pin Diameter: 8 to 12mm.
Dimensions: 97mm/52mm/17mm. Bearing surface to bearing surface – 77mm.
- Cyclops Marine Smarttoggle 4.5t or 7t - Wireless Load Sensor for Non-Structural Furlers
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén BOSUN Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Cyclops Marine Smartune Fitting 5/16"
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520