Our popular soft padeye in a new waterproof design. This innovative, patent pending, device allows the use of a lightweight Dyneema loop for attaching sheet leads, spinnaker, or even staysail tacks without the need for a heavy, rusty, stainless padeye.
Just insert the padeye body into a 3/4 inch hole with some bedding compound and use the combined backing plate/nut to retain the fitting. Make sure to have the needed structure in your deck or bulkhead. The provided underdeck can stops water from intruding into the boat and has an O Ring for a robust seal. The provided Dyneema loop can be easily changed when needed and uses a simple stopper knot for retention.
- The main body is made with Delrin Plastic and the underdeck can is made with 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- The Delrin body will not galvanically react with Carbon Fiber.
- The integrated backing plate/nut is 60 mm in diameter.
- Good for 3,000 lbs-f SWL, 7,000 lbs-f breaking strength.
- Weighs 0.29 lbs (132 grams).
- For up to a 1.5 inch thick core.
1 document for Colligo Marine Waterproof Soft Padeye
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Karver KF0.9 Furler v3
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén E40i Electric Winch
- Seldén STREAKER Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT PRO
- Sentinel BM40 Boat Monitor
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Aluminium Boom - 2628
- Seldén ENTERPRISE Aluminium Boom - 2628