Colligo Marine introduces the soft padeye. No more broken toes or rusty stainless padeyes. This innovative, patent pending device allows the use of a Dyneema loop for attaching sheet leads, spinnaker, or even staysail tacks without the need for a heavy, rusty, stainless padeye.
Just insert the padeye body into a 3/4 inch hole, bed with sealant, and use the combined backing plate/nut to retain the fitting. The provided Dyneema loop can be easily changed when needed and uses a simple stopper knot for retention.
- Made with alum 6061 T6, hardcoat anodized in black.
- The integrated backing plate/nut is 60 mm in diameter.
- Good for 3,000 lbs-f SWL, 7,000 lbs-f breaking strength.
- Sealant can also be used to seal the line to prevent leakage.
- Padeye 19mm
1 document for Colligo Marine Soft Padeye
- Spinlock Rig-Sense
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Seldén SCORPION Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Silva Drybag - 30D
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Ino-Block THE ORIGINAL Becket
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI