Colligo Marine introduces the soft padeye. No more broken toes or rusty stainless padeyes. This innovative, patent pending device allows the use of a Dyneema loop for attaching sheet leads, spinnaker, or even staysail tacks without the need for a heavy, rusty, stainless padeye.
Just insert the padeye body into a 3/4 inch hole, bed with sealant, and use the combined backing plate/nut to retain the fitting. The provided Dyneema loop can be easily changed when needed and uses a simple stopper knot for retention.
- Made with alum 6061 T6, hardcoat anodized in black.
- The integrated backing plate/nut is 60 mm in diameter.
- Good for 3,000 lbs-f SWL, 7,000 lbs-f breaking strength.
- Sealant can also be used to seal the line to prevent leakage.
- Padeye 19mm
1 document for Colligo Marine Soft Padeye
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén FLYING 15 Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Silva Access - 18WP Backpack
- Seldén SOLO Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Seldén FLYING DUTCHMAN Complete Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife