Colligo’s Distributors are designed for setting up the tension of your line through lashings at chainplates on deck, mast fittings, or even turnbuckles.
They feature the following: 4 lashing lines for greater load distribution and easy tensioning. Wide lashing hole distribution for easy final tensioning. Hardcoat anodizing. Extra-large sections for higher strength rating.
Carbon Chainplate Distributor for Mini Transat or similar.
Designed for carbon chainplate.
- 1/2" pin: 7,000 lb SWL, 14,000 lb Breaking Strength, For up to 6 mm (1/4") lashing line, Weight: 68 g
- 3/8" pin: 7,000 lb SWL, 14,000 lb Breaking Strength, For up to 6 mm (1/4") lashing line, Weight: 110 g
- Marlow D2 Club
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - 2633
- Seldén 470 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Marlow Cordless Hot Knife
- Karver KPW 110 - Power Winch
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Unimer Marine Mooring Compensator
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Silva Drybag - 30D