Colligo’s Distributors are designed for setting up the tension of your line through lashings at chainplates on deck, mast fittings, or even turnbuckles.
They feature the following: 4 lashing lines for greater load distribution and easy tensioning. Wide lashing hole distribution for easy final tensioning. Hardcoat anodizing. Extra-large sections for higher strength rating.
Carbon Chainplate Distributor for Mini Transat or similar.
Designed for carbon chainplate.
- 1/2" pin: 7,000 lb SWL, 14,000 lb Breaking Strength, For up to 6 mm (1/4") lashing line, Weight: 68 g
- 3/8" pin: 7,000 lb SWL, 14,000 lb Breaking Strength, For up to 6 mm (1/4") lashing line, Weight: 110 g
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Sika Everbuild Spray Contact Adhesive 500ml
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén BRITISH MOTH Carbon Boom
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Seldén ALBACORE Aluminium Boom - 2633
- D-Splicer D-Knife
- Spinlock XTR Clutch
- Seldén KORSAR Aluminium Boom - 2633 + 4:1 Outhaul
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Seldén 505 Carbon Boom
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT SPI