Colligo’s Distributors are designed for setting up the tension of your line through lashings at chainplates on deck, mast fittings, or even turnbuckles.
They feature the following: 4 lashing lines for greater load distribution and easy tensioning. Wide lashing hole distribution for easy final tensioning. Hardcoat anodizing. Extra-large sections for higher strength rating.
Carbon Chainplate Distributor for Mini Transat or similar.
Designed for carbon chainplate.
- 1/2" pin: 7,000 lb SWL, 14,000 lb Breaking Strength, For up to 6 mm (1/4") lashing line, Weight: 68 g
- 3/8" pin: 7,000 lb SWL, 14,000 lb Breaking Strength, For up to 6 mm (1/4") lashing line, Weight: 110 g
- Karver KSF2 Top Down Furler
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén FIREFLY Aluminium Boom - 2520
- Mantagua TINY Range - 1NM Horizontal LED Tricolour Light
- Seldén DEVON YAWL Aluminium Boom - Mizzen- 2520
- Protect Tape Kit For Moths & Skiffs
- Seldén CONTENDER Carbon Boom
- Seldén 420 Aluminium Boom - Olympus
- Mantagua Horizontal Masthead Light - 2nm
- Karver Top Down Swivel Tack Adaptor
- Velocitek Makai
- Karver 3:1 Quick Release Friction Sheave