Colligo’s Distributors are designed for setting up the tension of your line through lashings at chainplates on deck, mast fittings, or even turnbuckles.
They feature the following: 4 lashing lines for greater load distribution and easy tensioning. Wide lashing hole distribution for easy final tensioning. Hardcoat anodizing. Extra-large sections for higher strength rating.
Carbon Chainplate Distributor for Mini Transat or similar.
Designed for carbon chainplate.
- 1/2" pin: 7,000 lb SWL, 14,000 lb Breaking Strength, For up to 6 mm (1/4") lashing line, Weight: 68 g
- 3/8" pin: 7,000 lb SWL, 14,000 lb Breaking Strength, For up to 6 mm (1/4") lashing line, Weight: 110 g
- Seldén PIRAT Aluminium Boom - 2628 + Outhaul
- Seldén HORNET Carbon Boom -78mm
- Seldén PHANTOM Carbon Boom with Sheave Box
- Seldén GP14 Aluminium Boom -2628 - New Fittings
- Dr. Sails SAILKIT CLUB
- Seldén MIRROR Aluminium Boom - 2" Ø
- Velocitek NEW Prostart (2020)
- Cyclops Marine Smartlink - Titanium Wireless Load Sensor
- Seldén CADET Aluminium Boom - 2420
- Seldén GRADUATE Aluminium Boom -2628 - Finished
- Seldén Hydraulic Backstay Tensioner
- Seldén FIREBALL Aluminium Boom - 2633